Thursday, August 9, 2007

Flying Through The Air

The diver that inspected my boat tells me my problem is serious and cannot be fixed without my boat being pulled out of the water. Fortunately this port has several cranes that handle this on a regular basis. After meeting with the marina officials, the company that does the lifting, getting notarized by the police, my boat is hoisted overhead and as if in some remake of Peter Pan flies through the air and is put down on dry land. Somehow it seems all wrong to me. This boat is most happy in clear blue water. It is now more like a high-rise condominium.

The mechanic, his assistant, the Lagoon rep and I all look over the problem. It is more than serious. The bottom half of the screw drive to the propeller is broken completely in half. No one is sure what caused the problem. Of course they want it to be something I did so they do not have to pay out the warranty. I of course reassure them it is nothing I did. The jury is still out. We first have to fix the problem. After calling all over who knows where, we try and locate the part we need. I am still waiting for a shipment date.

The next day I am at the showers again in the middle of the afternoon. When I walk in, there is this guy shaving at the sink. He had on just some red trunks and his dick was straining the frabric with a full on erection. I am beginning to think these showers are more than for just cooling off. I decide to strip down and take my cool shower. That is actually the only option since there is no hot water. There are no latches on the door either. The shower is more like a pvc pipe with a on off lever. The water doesn’t seem really cold, and in just a few minutes you get used to the temperature. I have my head under the stream of water, and the door opens slightly. A head pops around the door. It is the guy from the sink. We are the only ones in the shower block at the time. He doesn’t come in, just watches me under the cool water. So I do like any good gay guy would do. I start teasing him with my dick. He is still hard from before but he seems to just want to watch. That is fine with me. I get nice and hard and end up giving him a little explosion at the end of the session. He grins and thanks me as he closes the door behind him.

No comments: