Monday, May 7, 2012

For Sale in San Francisco

Once more we spent the winter in San Francisco sharing our time with family and friends. In December, Larry, who owned the beautiful Victorian on Page Street with Steve announced that he was retiring and moving to Palm Springs. The house sold in one day with multiple offers before it even made it to multiple listings. So for the past couple of months Steve has been selling, giving away, and storing 23 years worth of too many items he has collected in his way to much storage space of a garage. It was a lot of work and we are happy to have it all behind us as we look forward to this summer in the Mediterranean. We got to the airport in plenty of time to check bags, shuffle things between our pieces of luggage so they would weigh the right amount and go through security. It was the first time I have been through a full body scanner. I was surprised at how fast it was. I think it was faster than walking through the standard metal detector. Steve went right through but when I got to the other side, the authority pulled me aside and asked me to empty my right pocket. I pulled the pocket inside out and there was nothing in it. He says to me, “What do you have in there a wad of money?” Then he puts his hand on my dick and squeezes it to see what it was. He just looks up at me and says, “oh”. I just smiled at him and proceeded to the gate without further incident.

2 comments:

Ajpoolboy said...

Excellent!! had a good laugh before bed... Great story... Hmmm nothing in your pockets eh? Really enjoying all your stories... Awesome!!

Ajpoolboy said...

Excellent!! had a good laugh before bed... Great story... Hmmm nothing in your pockets eh? Really enjoying all your stories... Awesome!!