Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What is all this stuff falling from the sky…cough…

Our next stop takes us to Pompeii and Herculaneum, two cities destroyed when Mt. Vesuvius blew it’s top around 79 ad. People were so caught by surprise that many were buried in soot and ash before they knew what hit them. While the tragedy wiped these two costal towns off the face of the earth, it left a historical record of ancient Rome unique in the history of the world. Pompeii is huge and excavation has been going on there since the 1700. Most of Herculaneum has been dug up just recently and there is about 3/4th of the city yet to be exhumed. Between the two, Herculaneum is much more intact and filled with a more complete picture. You can see how the interior walls were painted in most of the buildings. They are very beautiful with individually designed decoration in each room. No two rooms are painted the same. The bathhouses and some of the homes are very close to how they were left, frozen in time for centuries. Floors have intricate mosaic work that shows the artistic level of the civilization. With a little dusting shops could reopen for business without much trouble. They even found cupboards with the food still in them. And the people? So caught by surprise that they were still sleeping. The archeologist injected plaster into the cavities where the bodies were to create an exact cast of what the people looked like and to some extent how they dressed. The most different thing about them is they are pretty short, around 5’. I loved both cities. If you only have time to see one, I would recommend Herculean. While it is smaller, it is much more complete and takes longer to go through because of the detail that can be found there.

I do have to tell you about something that happened on the train ride from the port to Pompeii. It was a crowded train and there were no seats left. I climbed aboard and knew I wild have to stand the whole way. So of course, I chose the cutest guy to stand next to. The train was bumping along and the guy was holding a folder in his arm right next to my dick. When the train would bump I could feel his arm press into my dick. I didn’t care and didn’t shift positions. I guess he liked that because he started pressing his arm into my dick even when the train was not bumping. Well I could feel my cock start to get hard and heading south down my shorts. I am sure he could feel it growing as well. Because the next thing I feel is his hand squeezing my dick. He still held on to his folder with two of his fingers but the rest of his fingers were feeling the entire length of my cock. I pretended nothing was going on and so did he. He must have liked what he felt because he started squeezing the end of my dick jerkin me off through my shorts. I was so close to shooting a load, but knew that would be a bad idea. It is amazing what you can get away with on a crowded train. I don’t think anyone knew what was going on. Our stop finally came and I got off, no just off the train. He just smiled and said chow. These Italians are so friendly.

No comments: